Last Updated: 2006-12-27
Welcome to eLynx team, we hope you will have fun here.
Join the team
Join the eLynx sdk group to have lastest infos about project status.
This is the best place for sharing informations about project.
Feel free to ask questions, basic ones are welcome.
While joining the group, let's introduce yourself posting a first message with a basic description of:
- What's your nickname?
- What's your c++ skill?
- Your experiences in image processing?
- Your experiences in astro-photography?
- Your development environments (linux distribution/windows)?
- What would you like to do in general in eLynx project (sdk/application/port/...?)
- Where are you living? Needed for GMT time.
The first build
Here comes the time to start developer work.
- Check your compiler: at least GCC4 for linux, Visual Studio 2005 for windows (VC8).
This means that compilation won't work with VC6, VC7 and GCC3.
Please update your compiler version before trying to build.
- Get code sources from CVS repository.
This the way we share team code to update and commit the lastest version.
- Follows instructions: How to build eLynx projects?
The image processing learning curve
Astrophotography learning curve