High resolution image processing tool
2011-01-24 - Release v2.3.0:
- Add split Bayer image into sub-sampled planes.
- lib PNG version 1.4.5 of December 10, 2010
- Fix problems with computers with only one core
2010-11-06 - Release v2.2.7:
- lib PNG version 1.4.4 of September 23, 2010
- Fix problems with computers with more than 2 cores as White Balance, Resample ...
- Alpha channel viewer for images with a resolution higher than 8-bit
2010-09-09 - Release v2.2.6:
- lib boost version 1.44.0 of August 13, 2010
- lib PNG version 1.4.3 of June 25, 2010
- dcraw version 9.02 of June 11, 2010
- lib TIFF version 4.0.0beta6 of June 11, 2010
- lib CFITSIO version 3.25 of June 9, 2010
- lib jpeg 8b of May 16, 2010.
- lib wxWidgets version 2.8.11 of April 22, 2010
- zlib version 1.2.5 of April 19, 2010
- Application's icon is now compliant with the Windows Vista (and Seven) format.
2010-04-05 - Release v2.2.5:
- Add the choice for the demosaicing method loading raw files
- Loading raw file with a more natural image.
- All the following cameras are supported and samples are available at:
- CANON EOS 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60, DIGITAL-REBEL, DIGITAL-REBEL-XTI, 1D-MARK II, 1D-MARK IIn, 1D-MARK III, 1DS-MARK III, 1D, 1DS-MARK II, 5D, 5D-MARKII, 7D, 300D-DIGITAL, 350D-DIGITAL, 450D, 400D-DIGITAL, 500D, 550D, 1000D,- CANON POWERSHOT A610, A620, A640, A650, A720, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G9, G10, G11, PRO1, S2IS, S30, S3IS, S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S90,
- CANON POWERSHOT A610, A620, A640, A650, A720, G1, G2, G3, G5, G6, G9, G10, G11, PRO1, S2IS, S30, S3IS, S40, S45, S50, S60, S70, S90,
- FUJI FINEPIX E550, E900, F700, S100-FS, S2-PRO, S205-EXR, S3-PRO, S5-PRO, S5000, S5600, S6500-FD, S9500,
- KODAK DC120, DC50, DCSPRO-SLR-N, P880-ZOOM,
- MINOLTA DIMAGE 5, 7HI, 7I, A1, A2,
- MINOLTA DYNAX 5D, 7D,
- NIKON COOLPIX 5700, E5400, P6000,
- NIKON D1, D1X, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3X, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D700, D5000, E8400,
- OLYMPUS C5050Z, C5060WZ, C8080, SP350, SP500UZ, SP510UZ, SP550UZ,
- OLYMPUS E1, E3, EP1, EP2, EPL1, E10, E20, E30, E300, E330, E400, E410, E500, E510, E620,
- PANASONIC DMC FZ8, FZ18, FZ28, FZ30, FZ50, FX150, FX180, G1, GF1, L1, L10, LX2, LX3,
- PENTAX *IST-D, *IST-DL, K7, K10D, K20D, K100D, K100D-SUPER, K200D, KM, OPTIO-S4,
- SONY DSLR A100, A200, A300, A350, A500, A550, A700, A900, DSC R1
- LEICA DIGILUX2, DLUX3, M8, M9, VLUX1, X1
- RICOH GR-DIGITAL2, GR-DIGITAL3, GXR
- SAMSUNG GX10, GX20, NX10, PRO815
- EPSON RD1
- HASSELBLAD CFV
- LEAF APTUS22
- MAMIYA ZD
2010-04-02 - Release v2.2.4:
- Add reading of *.DCR, *.KDC, *.K25 files from Kodak cameras
- Add reading of *.BAY files from Casio cameras
- Adjust balance available for HLS & CIE Lab color spaces
- Adjust Shadow/Highlight available for HLS & CIE Lab color spaces
- Update curve on reset with Adjust Midtone.
- RAW camera rotation
- Restore the contextual menu from image tabs
2010-03-24 - Release v2.2.3:
- Add reading of *.RW2 files from Panasonic cameras
- Add adjust Shadow/Highlight filter
- Show the camera informations when opening a raw file
- Posterize slider accuracy
- RAW reading with camera rotation
- RAW conversion to RGB with better luminosity
2010-03-22 - Release v2.2.2:
- Add reading of *.ARW files from SONY cameras
- Add reading of *.RRW files from NIKON cameras
Thanks to Christoph for his help
- Adjust Hue/Saturation with gray
- Desaturate with gray
- RAW reading with camera rotation
- RAW conversion to RGB applying bias and white balance from camera settings
2010-03-18 - Release v2.2.1:
- lib zlib updated to version 1.2.4 of March 14, 2010
- lib JPEG updated to version 8a of February 28, 2010
- UI bugs fixed for update with the Image view controller
2010-03-02 - Release v2.2.0:
- split channels
- swap channels
- copy image in clipboard
- paste image from clipboard
- lib PNG updated to version 1.4.1 of February 25, 2010
- lib boost updated to version 1.42.0 of February 2, 2010
- lib CFITSIO updated version 3.24 of January 26, 2010
- lib JPEG updated to version 8 of January 10, 2010
- lib RAW (dcraw) updated to version 8.99 of December 25, 2009
- lib TIFF updated to version 4.0.0 beta5 of November 4, 2009
2009-04-27 - Release v2.0.0.beta6:
- Add normalization by channels for all color spaces.
- AutoBrightness for all color spaces.
- FFT low pass filter.
2009-04-04 - Release v2.0.0.beta5:
- Fix negative for CIE Lab mode.
- Some fixes.
2009-03-27 - Release v2.0.0.beta4:
- Update internal libraries: wxWidget to version v2.8.10 and boost to version v1_38.
- Fix color space transformation (gray to pink).
- Add sharpen filter.
- Add Canny edge detection filter.
- Add list of available image file format plugins in help menu.
2009-03-15 - Release v2.0.0.beta3:
2009-03-08 - Release v2.0.0.beta2:
2009-03-02 - Release v2.0.0.beta:
- Optimized code generation based on VC9 compiler from Visual Studio 2008.
- Handle multicore processing to improve run-time performance.
- Many fixes.
2009-02-02 - Release v1.5.1:
2009-01-27 - Release v1.5.0:
- Update of tiff file plugin. Update libTIFF to Version 4.0.0 beta2 of May 24, 2008.
2008-24-31 - Release v1.4.1:
- Update of png file plugin. Update libPNG from v1.2.12 to v1.2.34
(December 18, 2008). Full support for read & write 8bit and 16bit,
grey and RGB color image formats, with or without alpha channel.
- Update of FITS file plugin. Update cfit from v3.006 to v3.100
(August 20, 2008), handling fits compression for reading.
- Update of raw file plugin. update dcraw from v8.43 to v8.89
(December 22, 2008), support new cameras such as:
- Nikon D40X, D3, D 300, D60, D700, D90, P6000, Coolpix S6
- Canon EOS 450D, EOS 1000D, EOS 40D, EOS 50D EOS-1Ds Mark III
- Canon PowerShot A460, A530, A610, A620, A630, A640, A650, G9, SD300, A720, S3 IS, S5 IS
- Olympus E-3, E-420, E-520,
- Sony A300 et A900,
- Kodak DCS200, C603,
- Fuji S100FS, IS-1
- Panasonics DMC-FZ18, LX3, FZ28,
- Sony DSLR-A700, DSLR-A200, DSLR-A350
- Apple QuickTake 200
- Pentax Optio 750Z, K10D, K20D,
- Nokia N95.
2008-15-08 - Release v1.2.0:
- Support of Alpha channel:
-Grey (LA) and color (RGBA) formats with résolutions: 8-bits, 16-bits and float 32-bits,
-Loading with alpha (png,tiff),
-Drawing with or without care of alpha channel,
-Processing of alpha channel,
-Removal of alpha channel with or without blending,
-Saving with alpha.
- Add filter "Digital Development".
- Bugs fix.
2008-01-19 - Release v1.1.4:
- Fix of Adjust Hue/Saturation filters.
- Add Adjust Desaturate filter.
- Add bilateral filter.
- Add selective blur filter.
- Add FFT low pass filter.
- Add Morphological Open, Close and Top Hat filters.
- Improve Emboss filter with azimut selection.
2007-04-14 - Release v1.1.1:
- New Adjust Sigmoid filter, apply the sigmoid transfert function to an image:
- New Colorize filter, set the hue and the saturation of an image:
- New Adjust Hue/Saturation filter, adjust the hue and the saturation of an image:
2007-03-25 - Release v1.1.0:
- New Adjust Midtone filter:
- Demosaicing algorithms:
2007-03-10 - Release v1.0.17:
2007-03-01 - Release v1.0.16:
- Fixes for AHD demosaicing algorithm.
- New demosaicing algorithm
"High-quality linear interpolation" by Malvar, He and Cutler.
- Now you can adjust brightness, constrast and gamma correction with Bayer images.
2007-02-27 - Release v1.0.15:
2007-02-19 - Release v1.0.14:
- New installation. Correct bug when you have installed eLynx lab and astRaw with none compatible libraries.
Now eLynx lab and astRaw do no more share libraries and plugins.
2007-02-18 - Release v1.0.13:
New demosaicing algorithms:
2007-02-12 - Release v1.0.12:
- Move and zoom can be applied for previsualized image in filter dialog.
2007-02-08 - Release v1.0.11:
- Fixes for AHD demosaicing algorithm.
- New functionnality: Mode=>Convert to Bayer, convert a RGB color image to grey with a given Bayer matrix pattern. This allows to generate 'raw' from RGB images. We used this to see demosaicing algorithm features face to different natural images.
2007-02-05 - Release v1.0.10:
Fixes for loading raw files.
When loading a raw file, a new dialog with two boutons appears:
- [Do not alter raw datas] allows to load raw file without altering datas.
- [Process raw datas for viewing] Process normalization, white balance and gamma correction to have a user view.
2007-02-03 - Release v1.0.9:
- Gamma transfer function has been replaced by midtones one.
2007-01-31 - Release v1.0.8:
- Loading speed of raw files has been improved.
- Tif plugin now can load and save grey and color images with 32-bits floating point resolution.
2007-01-28 - Release v1.0.7:
New functionnalities for decoding and viewing RAW files (grey with Bayer matrix).
- AutoBrightness, White balance, AHD demosaicing algorithm,
- Mean filter, new blending parameter (result = original*(1-b) + mean*(b) ).
2007-01-24 - Release v1.0.6:
- Add new morphological image filters:
- min (erode),
- median (salt and pepper noice removing),
- max (dilate).
2007-01-07 - Release v1.0.5:
- Now you can use filters in color spaces such as RGB, HLS, HSV, CIE XYZ, CIE Luv, CIE Lab, CIE Lch and Hunter Lab.